Thursday, May 23, 2013

Superior Spider-man’s New Costume

MARVEL has revealed a new spiderman suit for the Parker-less Superior Spider-Man, which is sort of like Ben Reilly Spiderman costume. I really like a darker Spider-Man. On a tangential note about new Spiderman, I'm still not 100% in love with a Spider-Man not even in Peter's body in the Ultimate Universe.
The SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN and SCARLET SPIDER reunite in SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN TEAM-UP #2 and SCARLET SPIDER #20. I am happy to know that finally a merge with Spider-man and Scarlet Spider. Ever since I learned the rebirth of Kaine in the Spider-Island arc, I am glad they are remaking him. I have been following Scarlet Spider since it first came out and I'm I like where it is going, and a merging is needed to see where Otto and Kaine will stand. I really can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment